I love having new clothes to wear, but finding the time to drive to a store, look around, try on clothes, and drive home with my new found treasures is nearly next to impossible nowadays. Sure, this was easier to do before I had kids, but now with little ones in tow, my shopping days are pretty limited.
That’s why I love Le Tote rental fashion service! Le Tote is a rental fashion subscription that lets you pick out fashionable clothing and accessories that ships directly to your house. Just wear, return and repeat!
So here's how it works!
This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
To get started, visit LETOTE.com to sign up and fill out the simple style profile. This is a fun and quick survey that helps you identify your favorite styles and sizes that may fit you best. Once your style profile is complete and you've selected your monthly plan, a Le Tote stylist will assemble your first tote.
One of the things I love the most about Le Tote is that each tote is customized according to my style profile and items I've selected as favorites. The best part is that if I happen to not like an item in my tote I can easily swap it out for any available item! This allows me to customize my tote and make sure I'm receiving items I'll wear and will fit me well. Want a shirt instead of a dress? No problem, just swap it out!
You can also double check all of the sizes before your tote ships as well. Each item shows the measurements allowing you to select what size you think would best fit you. Once you are happy with all of your items, hit confirm and soon your items will be waiting for you on your doorstep.
Once your Le Tote arrives, get ready to show off your fun new pieces! Wear each item for as long as you want and once you are done, mail it back in the prepaid bag or keep an item for a discounted rate. Le Tote takes care of the return shipping & dry cleaning! (Yeah, less laundry for me to worry about!)
After you mail your items back, your stylist will prepare your next Le Tote for you to review! Just wear, return, repeat!
My Endless Closet!
I have been using Le Tote for a few years now and it's honestly one of my favorite things and has been so much fun! I love having new items to constantly wear and I find I'm way more adventurous in the items I select because I know I can wear and return them! If it's not my style or doesn't fit, no worries, send it back and pick out something else! It's like Christmas every time my Le Tote arrives!
Ready to give Le Tote a try?
Here are some of my best tips for using Le Tote!
- Keep your closet full of fresh new favorites! Le Tote is constantly adding new pieces to their collection. I try to look through all the new items once a month and add my favorites to my closet. This helps my stylist stay current with what I'm currently liking.
- Add items for all occasions to your closet - work, casual, active wear, date night, etc.
- Know your measurements. Keep your measurements up to date and check the sizes for each item. Each piece will vary in sizing so be conscious of what fits you best.
- Review your totes to help your stylist get to know your style better. Be sure to review each item and give honest feedback regarding each piece. This will help your stylist recognize items or trends you may like.
- Take advantage of sales and discounted items! I typically end up keeping AT LEAST one or two items a month! These are the pieces I can't part with and instead of paying full price for the item, I get a discount of up to 50% when I keep it. Plus, if you love your entire tote, you can keep it all and get the next month's subscription for FREE! 🙂
So there you have it, my best-kept secret and favorite rental clothing subscription - Le Tote!
Want to try Le Tote for FREE?
Le Tote is offering a special discount to Liv+Maddie readers to try a sample tote for FREE! Click here to grab your free tote or use the promo code JENNIFER1774 at checkout. But don't delay! There are a limited amount of FREE totes, so make sure to grab yours today!
Have fun rocking those new outfits and don't forget to tag me on Instagram @livplusmaddieblog. I'd love to see your style and your favorite Le Tote items! 🙂